VIA LE NET
79010 NIORT Cedex
Tel: (33) 09 83 22 92 67
Registered: N° SIRET 413 182 825 00054
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Here are the details:
The website www.bird-whistle.com is managed by the company VIA LE NET. Reproduction in whole or part of this site is subject to prior approval of the latter.
A link on your site or blog to the url www.bird-whistle.com is authorized without request.
1. Subject/Acceptance of Terms of Sale
The website www.bird-whistle.com is for purchasing Bird Whistles and placing an order on this website requires that you accept in full our terms of sale.
2. Company Identification
The website www.bird-whistle.com is managed by the company:
VIA LE NET, registered at the chamber of commerce of NIORT in France under the following identity:
VIA LE NET
79010 NIORT Cedex
Tél : (33) 09 83 22 92 67
Our items are listed in Euros and prices are NET.
The item image is not contractual. We make every effort to ensure that the manufacturing reproduces the same item 100% identical to the image shown but they may slightly differ, this of course does not alter their quality.
Bird whistles are great instruments and can give lots of fun, but due to their small size, they are not suitable for small children (under 8 years), so please pay attention with them!
5. Payment methods
We accept various payment methods.
– Payments by credit card 100% secured.
– Payment by PayPal.
– Money Order
– Bank Transfer
6. Shipping methods
We ship all orders through LA POSTE France.
Deadlines are given for information by LA POSTE and will not be refunded in case of overruns.
In case of loss. We will not under any circumstances send your order again without having a definitive answer from the postal services, confirming the loss of our first shipment.
If an incorrect address is supplied by the customer, the package will be returned by mail to the sender (Via Le Net). Upon receipt of this return, the customer will be contacted to determine the correct address and charged for the new postage fees before resending the package.
Feel free to contact us to receive your tracking number in case of late delivery.
The Bird Whistles come with instructions for their use and are delivered in plastic ZIP 6 / 8 cm.
All our shipments have a tracking number.
Depending on the quantity of bird whistles ordered, we have different 2 types of packaging.
– Protected envelopes
– Carton Boxes
As these bird whistles are for personal use, they do not have a guaranty of satisfaction, manufacturing or deterioration.
9. Right of withdrawal
Under the French law, which governs our company and website www.bird-whistle.com, you have a withdrawal period of 7 days from the receipt of your order. To benefit from this right of withdrawal, you must contact us via our contact form within this time limit to request a “return authorization number”. Products should be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition. Upon receipt of your package, we will then refund items within 10 days maximum, with the exception of postage incurred in sending your order.
10. Reserve Property
The products remain the property of the company VIA LE NET until payment in full has been received and eventually the end of the period of withdrawal and banking must be restored if necessary.
11. Jurisdiction in case of dispute
In case of dispute, only the court of Niort (79000), France is considered competent.
Via le Net
Siret: 41318282500054 Niort / France
Code APE 4791A
CNIL n° 1291987
© 2016 Via le Net.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.